Hello, my name is Junette, but friends call me Van.
Hi, I am Van and this is my daughter Mimi I am a mother, BSN holder, traveller, cook, foodie, baker, and an untrained photographer. Mimi is a sweet loving, almost 4 year old little lady who loves to sing, dance, and make a mess all around. We are currently living in the Philippines. This blog shares all the things we love to you.
I started to blog because one day when I get old and wrinkly I will to be able to read what I wrote on my blogs and see my videos. I want to read about my journey through life and how I made it through ups and downs and situations where I thought it were never fixable.
So stay tune to the life of a single mom and a sidekick baby and see how they tackle what the world throws at them while eating meat on the side and living the eco-friendly way
I hope this blog inspires you to explore new places. Feel free to leave a comment or follow me on social media!
Where have I been?
My dream is to be able to visit every country and to color in this whole map
Visited 3 UN countries (1.55%) out of 193.
Currently in California, USA
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is your name Travelvan?
- One of the things in my bucket list is to actually have a road trip all around U.S. I've always wanted my own Mystery Machine haha yeah Scooby-Doo is my favorite cartoon. I want to get a van and turn it into this Awesome Home on Wheels and travel everywhere really. Hence Travelvan. Oh also my name is Van so yep.
- What Camera are you using for your photos and what do you use to edit them?
- I use a GoPro HERO4 Silver for all my outdoor adventures that require me to be in or near water
- I use a Nikon D5100 for all my indoor photos and if I'm not carrying too many things
- I also use my Samsung Galaxy S5 when I don't have the other 2 cameras in hand.
- and I use Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6 to edit all my photos :)